Žitnoostrovský pohár 2014 / Rey Island Cup 2014

Place: DunajskýKlátov - football field Judge: Tamás three (HUN) Guarantor actions: Ladislav Görcs Program Saturday: 8:00 to 8:30 Presentation 8:45 start of the race 8:45 Open jumping Exim A1; A2; A3 Open agility Sunday 8:30 Open jumping Exim A1; A2; A3 Open agility Entry fee: € 20 first dog, € 10 for each additional dog Method of payment: bank transfer, bank account number 1055759000/1111 Unicredit bank The site will only be paid if the competitor agreed in advance with the organizer. Conditions for withdrawal of nominations: Nominations Cancellation and refund money paid until the expiry of the deadline as possible. After the organizer deducted from the amount paid to the bank to cover 10% of expenses, and the remaining 90% of the amount paid. Hay - http://www.albaregiapansion.com/ Register - http://www.agilityportal.sk/sk/preteky/zitnoostrovsky-cups-2014


Information

Start: Sept. 20, 2014

End: Sept. 21, 2014


Country: Slovenska Republika / Slovakia

Club: Kynologický klub ALL FOR DOG Vydrany - Kutyaiskola Hodos


Attachments

Vysledky / Results